Paving, Fencing & Decking
We offer a vast range of options for paving, including natural stone, block paving, concrete flags and Yorkshire stone to name but a few. There is such a large amount of paving options out there today it really does come down to customer specification but we are of course happy to help with deciding on the right paving solution by providing samples and supplier brochures to help find the right finish for you.
If you are looking for something that extra bit special for your garden and patio why not consider porcelain or sawn & honed Indian paving to give your patio space a modern contemporary feel. These types of paving are all machine cut to give them that extra high end finish and they come in a variety of sizes and many colours. We lay these types of paving with a lot of care and attention using spacers for each piece laid so it is completely uniformed with all grout lines being the same size.
As with paving there is a vast range of fencing options out there. We will work with our customers to find the best fencing solution and can an install most types of fencing.
Decking and Garden Joinery
Our specialist garden joinery team, offers a range of services including decking, pergolas, children’s play structures, handmade fencing, wheelie bin enclosures and the erection of garden buildings and sheds.
The installation of a paved driveway will require:
- Full dig out and removal of the existing ground to a depth of approx. 250mm.
- 170mm – layer of ‘Type 1 MOT’ crushed concrete is installed for stability
- Required drainage system installed, e.g. rain gulley’s, ground drains etc
- A sub-base layer of approximately 50mm – 70mm of ready mix concrete
- Finally the chosen paving slabs
- Pointed with either a cement mortar or resin cement mortar mix
- A block edge can be installed around the perimeter of the drive to give it a great looking finish